Robblee's Total Security and Security Robotics
Robblee's is proud to be the first authorized security integrator on the west coast for Sharp INTELLOS Automated Unmanned Ground Vehicle (A-UGV). As Sharp Electronics was readying this new technology for introduction into the United States, Robblee's was there to provide feedback and insights to meet anticipated customer applications. Robblee's was also there as one of the first Industry sponsors of Robolliance, which is dedicated to advancing the understanding and awareness of the Autonomous Robotics within the security marketplace.
Automated Outdoor Property Patrol
The Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV is a multi-terrain, mobile sensor, intelligence-gathering platform that can capture video, audio, and environmental data, while providing a visible deterrent proactively and without the aid of a human driver. It is designed to carry several high resolution, surveillance cameras as well as a range of sensors, such as gas and radiation detectors. These payload options can be used to remotely observe, identify and asses danger from within a Security Command Center, so manpower is safeguarded.
Best Fit Properties:
- Seaports and Terminals
- Data Centers
- Government Facilities
- Distribution and Storage
- Power and Utility
- Rail yards
- Large construction sites
- Secure, real-time data transmission via wireless mesh network.
- Ruggedized body design to handle array of environmental conditions.
- Integrated camera system captures the guard tour with multiple video technologies.
- Telescoping boom stretches to about 5'9" to see into and over objects, such as walls and fences.
- Two-Way audio communication to allow security personnel to interact without placing themselves in harms way.
- Electronic drive system powered by two user replaceable, rechargeable lithium ion battery packs.
- Optional sensors help reduce exposure from hazardous conditions and are available to match monitoring needs of multiple outdoor site applications.
- Multi-terrain front tires provide traction; omni directional rear tires feature a revolutionary new design that allows for lateral movement to minimize tire friction and power usage.
- Multi-tiered safety features, including LIDAR (light detection and ranging), can reduce the risk of collision during unattended patrols.
We are taking orders now...You can reach us at 253-627-5448 for more information.
To foster awareness and understanding about UGV's for security, visit Robolliance.com